ABCs of Summer: R
August 11th, 2017
1. Race track – Let the kids have fun creating one out of: paper towel and toiler paper tubes, a cardboard box, pool noodles, wood, masking tape on the floor, or chalk on the sidewalk.
2. Rocks – Skip them, stack them, paint them, collect them…
3. Read a story to someone younger or older.
4. “Raw” dinners – Don’t want to turn the oven on or slave over a hot stove? Try one of these No-Cook dinners for summer.
5. R&R – This is what summer is for after all! Make time for all the Rs you need: rest, relaxation, recuperation, rejuvenation, relief, respite, renewal, restoration… (you get the idea).
What else starts with R? We know you've got an idea or two... share in the comments!
SLO Classical Academy is not affiliated with any of the above mentioned websites, businesses, organizations, or individuals.